Printer and computer are now an important part of human life. People use printers in their daily routine to print so many documents. But, at the same time, a user also faces the number of issues or problems with their printers. For the user, it is very difficult to understand the technology of the printer, thus they are not able to solve the problem by themselves. In the end, a customer support is required to get the technical assistance for printer related problems. Brother Printer Customer Support number is provided to assist the customers with all their technical related issues.
Brother Printer Customer Support is widely known for delivering the reliable and high printing solutions. there are many advanced features supported by the brother printers such as Network printing for the “Shared Printing” experience. But, printing errors also comes along with such high tech features.
To solve these error, technical help is required. So, if you are stuck ion such technical errors, then our customer support can help you. You can repair your brother printer easily through an online technical assistance anywhere and anytime you want.
Brother Printer Technical Support is available for all types of Printer Technical Issues.
If the manufacturer of your Printer is not able to help you out, then you can call us for the Brother Printer technical support. Our technical experts will provide you with all the required assistance to solve the problems and give you an instant solution to mitigate the errors. In the entire process, then security privacy of your personal details will be properly maintained.
Every time, it is not possible to go to the manufacturer for the technical help. It might happen that you are in the middle of some urgent work and your printer stops printing. What will you do in that case? You must require a technical support instantly. We are here to provide you that. You can call us at Brother Printer Customer Support and we will provide you high tech customer support services via online or email which will resolve all the technical issues.
Starting from the Brother Printer Installation to the configuration, we offer a professional solution for all your issues.
Brother Printer Technical Support is available for the below-mentioned issues :
Printer compatibility issues.
Printer Configuration issues.
Customer Support for the Printer Setup.
Driver installation issues,
Customer support for the troubleshooting.
Wireless connectivity issues.
Customer support for the printer issues and many more.
Brother Printer Customer Support number:- 1-877-213-7013
If you require any type of technical assistance to solve the printer errors or issues then you can contact us at our Brother Printer Customer Support Number – 1-877-213-7013. Our technicians will immediately solve the issue. Our technical experts are always available to help you. We make use of the modern tools and techniques to offer the best customer support services to our customer at a competitive price.
So, if you want to get the Instant Help for the Brother Printer Issues, then call our technicians now. All the technicians certified and expert in providing the best technical support services. Call us now and get the instant Brother Printer Support for all the Brother Printer Errors.
Steps to Troubleshoot the Brother Printer Errors
Errors or issues never come with an invitation and same rule follows in the case of Printer. You can encounter the technical errors in your printer any time and even the single error can cause the big trouble. What if your printer suddenly stops executing commands when you need to print the document urgently? In such situation, you need to troubleshoot the printer for continue with the smooth working of a printer.
Windows PC comes with Troubleshooting Printer Wizards, but that rarely works. Troubleshooting the printer is a quite easy process. Follow the steps of troubleshooting and get your printer problem solved. Brother Printers are quite easy to use, you can troubleshoot the brother printer easily, by following the troubleshooting steps. So, follow the steps and get the Printer Problem solved in a short span of time.
Most Common Brother Printer Issues
Brother printer not connecting to PC
Brother printer status error
Printer not printing ink on paper
Printer not printing mac
How to fix a brother printer that wont print
Connected to wifi but not printing
Wireless brother printer not printing
Brother printer offline
Brother printer not printing black
Fix Brother Printer Common Issues with Technician Call Toll-Free
How to troubleshoot the brother printer?
Follow the given steps and you can troubleshoot the Brother Printer Issues:
- Check your printer properly and if there are any blockages or jams, then remove them for its quality working.
- Delete the Printer jobs in a queue ( if there is any). After that, go to the “Printer’s Control Box and double click on the printer that you want. Select any Printer Jobs and select “Delete”.
- Turn off your Printer completely and unplug the printer. Now, wait for about 30 seconds. After that turn on the printer again.
- Restart the computer. Now, close all the programs and after that shutdown your computer and wait for some seconds. Also, turn off the printer. After some time, turn on your computer as well as the printer.
- Open the “Printer Panel” and choose the printer, select “delete”. Choose the “Add Printer Wizard” and again add the printer.
- Visit the Brother Printer Website and download the latest drivers. Right click on the “Printer” and then tap “properties”. Check out all the tabs for finding the button which says something similar to “Update drivers” or “new Drivers”. Once selected, point the wizard to find out the new drivers which are downloaded.
A process to connect the Brother Printer with a Laptop
Laptop printing is the most convenient way of printing the documents. There are many printers available in the market, but connecting the printer is a very complex process. Brother printers are very unfriendly having the “Plug and Play” connection option. If you have a brother printer, then you can connect it to any laptop.
Steps to connect the brother printer with a laptop:
- Visit the Brother Printer Website, scroll to the bottom of the page and click the “downloads” link present in the left-hand column.
- From “Select Product Group” drop-down menu, select the Printer. After that, select the Printer Model and click the “view” button to proceed further. Click on the link mentioned below.
- Choose the operating system of your computer, choose the language and click on the “search button”. Download the required drivers for your system.
- Restart your device. Connect the one end of USB cable to Brother Printer’s port and the other end of USB cable to the printer port. USB Port is located near the audio jack.
- Turn on the laptop and printer. Wait until the device recognizes and establishes the USB connection.
How to Print from an Ipad?
Ipad supports iOS 8.1 feature “AirPrint technology” which support the wireless printing of “Airprint” compatible printers. If you do not have an AirPrint compatible printer, then you can install the Third-party software on the device and use the software to send the jobs to the printer.
What is AirPrint Technology?
AirPrint technology enables you to print the document wirelessly from your device. Majority of modern printers supports this technology. You can visit the Apple AirPrint page to check the list of AirPrint Compatible Printers. If you are on that list, then turn the printer on and start printing.
Printing to an AirPrint Printer
Before sending the Printing Job to an Ipad, connect to the similar wifi Network as AirPrint printer. For this, go to “settings”, tap “wifi” and choose the network provided on the list. If prompted, then enter the network password. Once you are connected to the network, open the Ipad app contains the document which you wants to print. Click on “share” or “Settings” option and “Print”. Choose the printer from the available list of devices and enter the number of copies you need as a printout. Click on “Print” button to send the job to a printer.
To monitor and cancel the Airprint jobs
After sending the job to AirPrint printer, you can monitor the job status by using the “Print Center” on Ipad. to open the Print center, you need to press the Home button twice and after that, touch the print center. The badge overlaid on the icon is indicating that how many jobs are in the queue. To cancel the job, tap it in “Print Center” and choose “cancel printing”.
Printing to a Non-AirPrint devices
If you do not have an “Airprint” compatible printer, then you can go for the other options. Connect the printer with MAC or Windows PC, install the “Third-party Software” such as Presto, O’print, HandyPrint. With the help of these programs, you can print wirelessly from your IPad.
How to delete the Printer History?
Printer history is a recorded log activity which is sent to the printer from the computer. The activity includes the active print job, canceled, purged or paused documents and previously printed documents. You can access the Printer History from a control panel and if you want to delete the history then you can delete it by following the below mentioned steps:
- Open the control panel on your computer from system menu icon present on the taskbar.
- Click on the “hardware and sound” link present in the control panel options. Choose the “Printer” link in the “hardware and Sound – sub” menu.
- Locate the link of “Printer Icon” in the pop-up window appears.
- Click the “Printer Icon” link once to highlight the link. Select “what’s printing”tab, a popup window will get appeared and display all the history.
- Right click on the activity/history that you want to delete. The Printer history tabs are located below the “document name” column.
- Select the option can option “cancel” or “cancel all documents” option present in the drop-down menu. This option will allow you to view or delete the History items of a printer. If you choose “cancel all the documents” option, it will delete the entire printer history simultaneously.